STILL WATER – Oklahoma State has partnered with industry leader Paciolan to enhance the fan experience and serve as the official ticketing, fundraising and marketing system provider of OSU Athletics. Important information for POSSE members and ticket holders can be found at the bottom of this announcement.
The partnership allows OSU fans to purchase tickets mobile, receive them via text message, and access venues using mobile wallets. Easy-to-use mobile account management tools allow fans to resell unused tickets, transfer tickets to others via text message, manage donations, and view POSSE Priority information.
Paciolan offers fans an efficient way to purchase all types of tickets through OSU, including season and partial season packs, single game tickets and post-season tickets while benefiting from reduced transaction fees in some cases. Its ticket links seamlessly integrate into okstate.com, where fans can continue to purchase tickets.
Additionally, Oklahoma State fans have access to updated 3D virtual views of Boone Pickens Stadium (available November 2023) and Gallagher-Iba Arena (available April 2023), as well as a new 3D virtual seating plan for O’Brate Stadium (available September 2022). ) when purchasing tickets.
To help fans wishing to make electronic payments without incurring credit card fees, OSU is also introducing ACH (eCheck) as a payment method option for ticket transactions and donations made through Paciolan.
This partnership also includes a mobile application from SIDEARM, which will be launched later in 2022. This application will be integrated with Paciolan and OSU Max and will provide OSU Athletics news, behind-the-scenes content, game day information and event management. ticket/donor accounts.
“Our goal is to provide OSU fans with an unparalleled college gaming experience,” the OSU athletic director said. Chad Weiberg. “We have a collection of some of the most fan-friendly stadium equipment in college sports. But we realize the experience begins long before our fans arrive on campus. This partnership with Paciolan, and their leadership within varsity athletics, will provide the technology and resources to enable this important relationship with our fans and POSSE members long before they arrive in Stillwater.”
Important information and requested action items for OSU Athletics account holders regarding system conversion:
- The conversion from Ticketmaster systems to Paciolan systems will take place on Tuesday, June 21. Ticketmaster will be offline from Thursday, June 16. Fans will be unable to access their accounts from June 16 until June 21, when fans will begin accessing their new Paciolan accounts. OSU ticketing and POSSE offices and phone lines will be closed to fans due to system conversion and related training on June 16-17 and will be closed for the occasional June 16-June 20.
- To access accounts through Paciolan for the first time, fans need a specified PIN. This PIN will be emailed or can be requested after June 21 by calling the OSU box office at 877-255-4678.
- Subscriptions held on Ticketmaster accounts will be transferred to new Paciolan accounts. No action is required. Account IDs will remain the same.
- To comply with data privacy laws, credit card numbers from Ticketmaster accounts will not be transferred to Paciolan accounts. For this reason, all fans with a registered credit card will need to log into their new Paciolan account to enter this information. 2022-23 winter sports pass holders with an active payment plan will need to add their credit card numbers to their updated ticket account prior to the next scheduled installation. The box office will email fans who have payment plans to help with this process after June 21. Fans with tickets for the fall sports season on a payment plan with an installation in progress on July 1 will not need to take action.
- POSSE member priority points and associated ranks will be entered into the system throughout the summer when historical membership data is transferred from Ticketmaster to Paciolan. POSSE and the ticket offices appreciate the patience of POSSE members and fans as it strives to transfer over 60 years of history to the new system.